Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy Days Make Me Smile

What a beautiful rainy Fall day...it really is.  I am a Morning Person who Loves Rainy Days.  If I were a cat, I would lie in front of the sliding glass doors and purr as the rain falls.  But I'm glad I'm me because I like coffee especiall on rainy days and I don't think Kitty would lap up the java.  Really rainy days make me hyper (I know you probaby think it's the coffee, but I drink decaf). When I taught, the windows in my classroom were inches away from a brick wall so I never saw sunlight during the school day. So I was always happy thinking it was a cloudy (maybe even going to rain) day until I walked out the front doors in the evening to go home. Then I would be so disappointed because the sun was shining. You know you never know what makes people tick.

I hum (instead of purring) on rainy days, but today I laughed outloud. My day was already "bright", but this sign made it even "brighter". How nice it is to be reminded about important things in such a fun way. I think Jesus would smile. I hope you do too.

1 comment:

~~ said...

love the sign--i am a germ freak so i need this sign toooo!!!!lol~~