Saturday, November 26, 2011

Go Bucks!

It's a beautiful November day...well, actually beautiful for any Fall day...and I am in kinda of a funk.  Why?  I don't really know and I feel ashamed of myself for feeling this way.  Maybe I'll blame it on too much turkey and pumpkin pie or the state of the Buckeye Football Nation.  The situation seems so unfair to interim Coach Fickle, but he went into the job knowing that he would only be "considered" for the permanent coaching position plus Big Ten (as well as any college football program) is a money-maker with high stakes. So with a new well-known, successful coach, OSU will be able to recruit the very best. 
So that's how it is this November day, but I am going to get out of this funk and REJOICE because I am in the Land of the Free with family and friends to love and good health allowing me to work or rest. So  let's Go Bucks and beat the "team up North". ...

1 comment:

~~ said...

U know my dear---it is very normal to "get in a funk" this time of year!! Even thought I love this season~~~things are dying and gloomy -doomy days with little sunshine as well as the dark of night creeps in earlier and earlier!!! It is normal for us to feel this way---however...I sure envy your positive attitude to whip your beautiful self into shape!!! Thanks for the post~~~assuring me that I am normal to feel as I have been!!!! L8r!!!