Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am back in the real world of Kentucky this morning. I just spent a relaxing week at the beach with the girls in my life, daughters Leeann and Lindsay, and granddaughter Raigan. We didn't do anything exciting, but ate very well, shopped a little, and enjoyed the beach and each other. When I"m at the beach, I become overwhelmed with God's greatness and am reminded that He is in control for no human could have created and maintained the beauty and the workings of this world.

Ormond by the Sea is between Daytona Beach and Flagler Beach. It sits on a strip of land that runs between the Halifax River and the ocean.  In the mornings on my way to buy a newspaper at the Kangaroo Quick Stop, I walk along side of the Halifax enjoying the shade and the quiet moving waters. Then I do beach walking the rest of the day. The beach where I walk is not very crowde in the times that we have been there.  In fact, if you wanted to 'people watch', you would be disappointed.

Must get back to the 'real world', but I will catch up later with some pictures.

No comments: